Mr. Tresnowski focuses on complex litigation in federal and state courts, managing all aspects of a case including discovery, motion practice, and trial. He has represented both individuals and companies in commercial disputes, and has experience representing clients in disputes with government entities, including issues such as land use and antitrust.
- Represented attorneys and law firms in matters involving legal malpractice and professional responsibility.
- Represented small business in connection with antitrust investigation conducted by State of Illinois.
- Litigated land use matter against the City of Chicago, involving constitutional challenges to zoning ordinance.
- Represented national appliance company in breach of warranty litigation against a primary supplier.
- Represented clients in complex divorce proceedings at the trial level.
- Counsel to client in arbitration proceedings involving dispute over employment agreement.
- Defended tenant in eviction proceedings.
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Philosophy, 2010.
- M.A., American University, Master of Arts in Teaching, Secondary Education, 2012.
- J.D., University of Chicago, 2016.
Graduated with honors
Articles Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, 2016.
- Law clerk to the Hon. James B. Zagel, U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2016-2017.
- Associate with this firm, 2017.
- Admitted to the bar of the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Chicago Bar Association
- LAF Young Professionals Board
- Margaret’s Village Associate Board