Ms. Simon’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts. Her cases have included class actions, contract disputes, and complex family law matters. Ms. Simon also has experience advising law firms on professional liability matters and civil rights organizations on election law issues.
- B.A., Carleton College, Theater Arts, 2011.
Graduated summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- M.A., Appalachian State University, Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development, 2014.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2017.
Pro Bono Award, Class of 2017
Law and Public Service Program Fellow
Managing Board, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, 2017.
- Law clerk to the late Hon. Pamela L. Reeves, U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, 2017-2018.
- Staff law clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2018-2020.
- Admitted to the bars of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- ISBA’s Young Lawyers Division Section Council for 2021-2022
- 7th Circuit Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lakeview Pantry, Young Leaders Board
- Chicago Public Library Foundation, Associate Council